Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quick & Easy Low Calorie Pizza Recipe


Personally, I am constantly looking for low calorie recipes that I can make in a jiffy. When it comes to cooking I do alright in the kitchen but I know my limits. Last week, I decided I wanted to make a basic pizza!

Ingredients:
100% Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla - 120 calories (About 8in)
Homemade Style Pizza Sauce - 30 calories
Pineapples - 70 calories
Cilantro - Basically 0 calories
Reduced Fat Cheese - 80 calories

Total Calories: 300

Donna's Options:
Chili Garlic Sauce - 0 calories (Mix in your Pizza Sauce if you would like a spicy sauce)
Avocado - 120 calories (1/2 cup)
Veggies

Basically I start with the tortilla & build up. Put the Pizza Sauce on the Tortilla, then sprinkle the chopped cilantro on top. Next, add your pineapple pieces, avocado, veggies & cheese. See simple :)

Put the pizza in the over for at least 10 minutes at 350. If you want it to be crispier then you can leave it in longer.

P.S. If you have any recipes please share in the comments or email it to me! I will post it :)




1 comment: